Job Description: The agency is responsible for providing comprehensive procurement and acquisition management support to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of acquisition services in support of its mission.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in the Contracting and Acquisition community
- Experienced in developing statements of work (SOW), performance-based SOWs
- Responsible for cost and performance measurement techniques, quality assurance surveillance plans, and quality related evaluation factors
- Will provide expertise in acquisition planning and management contract cost and performance tracking, integration and implementation of agency’s acquisition policies and procedures
- The candidate will provide professional services in support of major systems acquisition from inception through contract award administration and closeout
- Conduct Independent research and analysis, preparation of reports and briefing and coordination of program requirements with agency’s program office and contracts organizations
- Experience with, or in support of, a Federal Government contracting office a must
- Former Contracting Officer a plus
- BA required with 5 years experience or 10 years without a degree
Click HERE to fill out our Online Application.