Description: Junior Contracting Specialist. Requires a minimum of a TS clearance.
- 2-5 years of experience in government contracts and acquisition
- Serves as a Contract Specialist on non-complex, fixed price contracts, prepares initial drafts of request for proposals, contracts, and support documentation
- Assists the contracting officer and program mangers in developing requirements and acquisition plans and strategies, drafts contracts, purchase orders, delivery orders, and contract modification for contract officer review
- Administers task orders and contracts including processing invoices, monitoring, contract provisions, and ensuring contractor performance
- Prepares documentation for the contract file
- Compiles and analyzes contract data
- Analyze and evaluates cost and pricing data elements to determine price reasonableness for acquisitions with limited precedent data available
- Adhere to Procurement policies and procedures to implement and supplement the FAR, Office of Management and Budge Circulars and other Government wide policies
- Bachelors Degree Preferable
- Strong compensation package including, full benefits, 401K with company match and 100% vesting upon hire, generous paid time off plan and a variety of employer sponsored programs
Click HERE to fill out our Online Application.