Procurevis, Inc. is a procurement strategy, solutions and consulting firm for the Federal Government. We have masterfully blended the components of a procurement support, recruitment, and management consulting firm, which embodies the entire life-cycle of procurement. Procurevis is committed to providing expert, results-driven, professional services to the defense, intelligence, and civilian community. We specialize in supporting clients engaged in the acquisition and management of information technology, engineering, logistics, complex weaponry, systems, and solutions.
We are currently seeking an exceptional, goal oriented , detailed and energetic professional for the role of Executive Assistant who will work closely with the President & CEO to provide the administrative and personal support necessary to assist with business and personal matters effectively. This position will be the primary point of contact to reach the President and CEO regarding personal matters.
- Provides executive-level support which includes, but is not limited to, maintaining executive’s calendar and schedule, coordinating complex travelarrangements, and maintaining accurate files
- Screens incoming phone calls on behalf of the executive
- Handle Bill Management and Personal Banking
- Reviews executive-s incoming mail and electronic communications. Handles responses on behalf of the executive
- Researches, compiles, and formats complex information spreadsheets
- Reviews all documents prepared for the executive
- Provide assistance with management of businesses to include inventory management 50 items or less (small products), taking pictures, pricing items,tracking orders, tracking payments, tracking rental payments, sending receipts, mailing items, returning items, etc
- Runs errands as needed
- Assists executive with the preparation of presentation materials including creating, proofreading, editing, and printing
- Maintains electronic and paper filing systems
- Event planning and management
- Selecting merchandise, or products on behalf of the businesses
- Research, interview, negotiate, select, and supervise distributors, vendors, or suppliers
- Conducting extensive research for business and personal interests
- Adept to devising presentations, correspondence forms and tools
- Maintaining organization in the CEO’s closet and offices
- Managing business and personal Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In profiles/accounts
- Participates in meetings by preparing minutes and presentation summaries, planning meeting agendas, and organizing and managing meetinglogistics
- Coordinates projects and ensures all are completed in a timely and efficient manner and follow-up is done on all administrative details
- Performs other duties as required
- Ability to work independently
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience serving in an Corporate Administrative capacity
- Solid writing skills
- Superior Internet and MS Office skills
- Superior internet research skills
- Superior social media skills (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
To apply for this postion please send your resume to email@example.com
No telephone calls please.
Click HERE to fill out our Online Application.