CONTRACTS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Currently, we are seeking several Contract Support Specialists for immediate assignments in:
Long Beach, California
Please see below for details
The Contract Support Specialist’s performs various contract management/administration responsibilities, which may include all functions from cradle-to-grave such as contract advice and guidance for pre-procurement planning through solicitation, award, and administration. The Contract Specialist will review and process routine or standard form contract agreements and related documentation, prepare requests for quotes/proposals, develop routine correspondence, and negotiate memoranda and contract documentation.
Labor Category : Journeyman Contract Support Specialist
Number of years experience : 4+
- Solicit, evaluate, negotiate, analyze, advise and assist with awards and terminations on contracts
- Development and preparation of various acquisition strategies and documents
- Preparation of Specifications, Statement of Objectives (SOO)/PWS/Statements of Work (SOW) and associated documents, i.e., performance work statements, acquisition plans, Independent Government Cost Estimates, market research
- Analysis and evaluation of certified cost and pricing data and other types of pricing information to determine price reasonableness
- Reviewing and assessing the impact of revised or new acquisition policy, guidance and FAR and VAAR regulations
- Providing acquisition guidance to assist with the Source Selection process
- Prepare RFQ’s RFP’s and Combined Synopsis/Solicitation
- Other duties as assigned
Necessary qualifications/other requirements:
Acquisition planning activities, pre-solicitation activities, solicitation activities, pre-award activities, post-award activities, and general acquisition activities must be conducted per the Federal Acquisition Regulations, other guidelines, and all statutes and regulations. A working knowledge of the statutes, regulations, policies and procedures governing federal acquisitions and VAAR based procurements is required. Candidate must be familiar and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent verbal communication skills, written skills, and organizational skills are required. Knowledge of VA programs is required.Procurevis Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.
Click HERE to fill out our Online Application.