Description: Provides support to the Management Team in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and internal client requirements. Responsible for tracking and monitoring documentation and implementing new processes and procedures.
- Generates reports required to monitor compliance
- Identifies contract issues and proposes solutions for approval
- Provides negotiation support as required
- Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
- May have direct interface with Client personnel
- 3+ years federal contract administration experience
- 2+ years of contract negotiation and drafting skills with pre and post sales contracts within the Federal Government industry
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Strong Working Knowledge of FAR/DFAR Regulations / Federal Contract Types (i.e. FFP/CPFF/T&M)
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, mathematical and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work in a problem-solving environment
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of general corporate business practices, government and commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices, and accounting and finance principles
Click HERE to fill out our Online Application.